Thursday 28 February 2013

Barcodes

In my media lesson I asked Mr Varghese about the barcode on my magazine and he told me it was too long and it wasn’t a magazine barcode. So I went on the internet looking for magazines barcodes and I noticed that most of them start with a 9 following a 7. When I tried to generate my own barcode in the same way, it wouldn’t let me so I had to look for one on the internet that looked as similar to a magazine barcode as possible.
I found a website called www.barcode1.co.uk where I found the new barcode for my magazine.

 
In my research about barcodes for soul music magazines I found out that some soul magazines have ISSN numbers with the barcodes, however looking at other soul magazines and different genres, I noticed most magazines have the barcode I’ve placed on my magazine.
                                                   
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment