Sunday 20 January 2013

Reader Profile - Isabelle



Hi, my name is Isabelle and I'm 17 years old. I live in Bermondsey with my parents and little brother and I go to college in London. I'm studying AS music, drama, sport and English lit. Music is my life and I write and play my own music. I absolutely adore Jessie J. I've seen her twice in concert and she was amazing, my favourite song of hers is entitled 'mama knows best'. I would say my favourite genre of music would be R'n'B/Soul and I love buying magazines such as Vibe which I have subscribed to and get monthly. This magazine features artists like Rihanna, Chris Brown and Melanie Fiona who I also like. I love to go to events showcasing up and coming artist around London, and I've also had the privilege of performing in a couple. I am 100% focused on my A levels as a year 12 student and hope to achieve the best I possibly can and music helps me do that. With music I can escape to a different place and let it all still relate to my exams which is why I love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment