Saturday 5 January 2013

Q magazine

Here is the other one. This is more of a mainstream magazine.



What I like about this one is that it is so colourful it attracts me instantly. However some people may find it too much. Also I like the fact that the use different stories inside the magazine to lure people into reading it. This is something I want to do in my magazine. This magazine is very good at advertising itself - where it says Q it also says "MUSIC MAGAZINE OF THE YEAR" and "THE WORLD'S GREATEST MUSIC MAGAZINE".


The one thing I would take away from this contents page is the way the images are placed on the left place instead of in a straight line. They also had a place where they were advertising the magazine by proposing subscriptions which I thought was a good idea.


This double page spread is an example of what I don't want to do for my as it doesn't look uniform.



No comments:

Post a Comment