Tuesday 2 April 2013

Evaluation 2

Soul being the type of genre it is, doesn't really get as much recognition as other genres such as pop and rock do. Which is why I believe this genre has its own separate social group. Here is a voki of how I think my media product represent particular social groups. The reason I did this was to make my magazine seem more realistic, and then yet again relating it back to music as the grammys is a music award show. Looking back at my reader profile I can say that my magazine does fit its social group and target audience as it meets everything Isabelle wanted. As a young person that loves music the magazine offers her a chance to get free studio time and she is eligible to win things also. One thing she did say was that all she cared about was the music and I think my magazine truly represents just that. from the topics and features to Josh Lavaly’s interview, everything always balls down to the music.

No comments:

Post a Comment