Friday 15 March 2013

Decisions decisions - Contents page

So I've nearly finished my contents page but I had a few minor things that I needed to figure out. These are as follows:

I like the gradient look for the contents page but when I asked my peers and teachers none of them liked it, because of this I've chosen to take it of because if my target audience doesn't like the way the product is its best if I change it so I can produce a successful music magazine. I also took it off because after looking at it for a while it had a poster-like effect to it and through research of magazines none of them had gradients for a whole page.


 After that change Mr Varguese said that I should try putting in lines to separate the columns. I did this as shown, however I didn't like the way it looked, nor did my teacher or some of my peers so I decided to take the lines off.




No comments:

Post a Comment